November 2016 – December 2016
Communications in Asia study tour
The tour involved communications workshops with Malaysian Universities and industry visits to communications departments in Government, not-for-profit and commercial organisations.
Industry visits included
- Georgetown World Heritage Centre
- Sime Darby Oil Plantation
- Heineken Brewery Malaysia
- Chief Minister’s Secretariat
- Ministry of Communication & Multimedia
Through experiential learning, the study tour allowed me to develop my skills and knowledge of communications and thoroughly improved my cultural intelligence and cultural and global competencies. This rich experience gave me the skills I need to work effectively within a diverse workplace.